Join our fast growing development studio in building high quality video slot games for global markets as a 2D Animator in Niš, Serbia. As a 2D Animator you will develop storyboards, characters, and backgrounds to bring stories to life in 2D.
BE A PART OF A TEAM WHERE YOU WILL:
- Creating animations that are both fluid and responsive in Dragon Bones, Spine or Adobe After Effects;
- Controlling the quality and optimization of animation assets;
- Continually iterating and improving animations that are consistent with the overall game;
- Working closely with the development team to create an excellent gameplay experience;
- Finding creative art solutions for the animation challenges.
- Solid understanding of movement, anticipation, squash and stretch, and other principles of animation;
- Training in 2D animation, both cell and computer graphics;
- Ability to bring innovative solutions to technical problems and challenges;
- Passion for video games and game development;
- Familiarity with art production and pipelines;
- Appreciation and understanding of teamwork;
- Visual storytelling;
- Ability to draw in a variety of styles and genres;
- Upper intermediate English level;
- Previous experience in the video games or iGaming industry is a bonus.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Full time contract;
- Modern working tools and equipment;
- Min 20 days of paid vacation per year;
- Monthly allowance for transportation;
- Free meal;
- Fun work start-up environment;
- Becoming part of a team where you can make a difference/impact from day one.
You find this job ad interesting? Please, send us a portfolio or use the cover letter to describe the projects you have worked on. Only eligible applications will be processed.
For more information about us, please visit our company page: www.redstone.rs
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Biographies of candidates who will not be contacted, will be stored in our database for the next 12 months from the date of the end of advertisement.