We are looking for highly motivated Implementation Developer to join our Aladdin Client Transformation team in Belgrade. After completion of onboarding trainings, the Implementation Developer will be working on Custom Development and Configuration of the eFrontInvest application for a various implementation projects. As part of the role, the Implementation Developer will work on translating functional specifications into technical solutions and that requires close collaboration with Business Consultants and Clients.
This role will have the following major duties and responsibilities:
- Development and implementation of eFrontInvest configurations according to client needs
- Communication with Business Consultants and Clients directly to understand their requests and needs
- Building/redesigning data migration tools (import templates, custom scripts)
- Building/redesigning interfaces for integration with 3rd party software
- Building/redesigning screen functionalities and screen layouts
- Analyzing and providing solutions to bugs and performance issues
- Archiving of all configuration work for future reference (Azure and Git)
- Creating technical specifications and documents
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Organizational Sciences, Mathematics, Electrical Engineering or related software engineering background
- 3+ years of experience in relevant role
- Knowledge of .NET (Visual Basic, C#) or another Object-Oriented language
- Knowledge of SQL
- Strong problem-solving skills
- A ‘can do’ attitude – willingness to accept challenges and innovative approaches
- Full professional proficiency in written/spoken English
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- A team player who can work independently
- Good time management and an ability to multi-task/balance parallel work streams
- Interest in the functional part of the product, any knowledge about the Finance industry will be highly appreciated
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of PowerShell
- Knowledge of Git and Azure DevOps
- Experience and interest in team lead management role
To help you stay energized, engaged and inspired, we offer a wide range of benefits including a strong retirement plan, tuition reimbursement, comprehensive healthcare, support for working parents and Flexible Time Off (FTO) so you can relax, recharge and be there for the people you care about.
Our hybrid work pilot
BlackRock’s current hybrid work pilot is designed to help you experience the best of both worlds: the opportunity to connect with colleagues in person and the flexibility to work remotely, with greater time to focus on what’s important to you. In line with local health guidance and regulations, employees are generally expected to work 3 days in the office and 2 days from home (on average) each week. For some business groups, more time may be required in the office, while greater flexibility may be in place for others. Our “One BlackRock” culture means you’ll be supported to collaborate with your new colleagues while bringing your full self to work – wherever you are.
The health, safety and well-being of our people will always be our top priorities; we will continue to monitor local conditions and health advisories in making decisions about our work environments.
At BlackRock, we are all connected by one mission: to help more and more people experience financial well-being. Our clients, and the people they serve, are saving for retirement, paying for their children’s educations, buying homes and starting businesses. Their investments also help to strengthen the global economy: support businesses small and large; finance infrastructure projects that connect and power cities; and facilitate innovations that drive progress.
This mission would not be possible without our smartest investment – the one we make in our employees. It’s why we’re dedicated to creating an environment where our colleagues feel welcomed, valued and supported with networks, benefits and development opportunities to help them thrive.
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to age, disability, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation and other protected characteristics at law.