The B2B/EDI Analyst position is responsible for ensuring that B2B/EDI related services and procedures are maintained and properly executed. This includes infrastructure, process & mapping development, change requests and enterprise integration projects. The B2B/EDI Analyst will also act as liaison between end users and the IT staff implementing B2B applications.
- Lead, coordinate, and administer the implementation of EDI/B2B processes.
- Lead transitions of EDI systems to Magna’s central environments and/or cross-functional business systems.
- Act as a technical consultant to Magna plants on EDI/B2B topics.
- Perform or assist with process of needs analysis, systems selection, system design and implementation.
- Coordinate EDI mapping & process development.
- 1st & 2nd Level support including 24×7 on call support.
- Coordination of 3rd Level support with software vendors, OEM help desks and other related parties.
- Coordinate with network engineering, business application, and database administration function to ensure availability, reliability, and scalability of B2B systems to meet business demands.
- Support of quote and billing process.
- Organize/Execute training sessions on pertinent topics.
- Develop and maintain B2B training materials and systems documentation.
- Install and troubleshoot B2B related products / review and implement vendor supplied patches.
- System monitoring (business processes & partner connections).
- Perform system configuration, mapping, and management of Magna hosted products (Seeburger, Supplyweb, Inubit, iPoint, etc.).
- Knowledge of EDI standards and transports.
- Experience with Seeburger BIS 6, SupplyWEB, Inubit and iPoint an asset.
- Ability to present ideas in business friendly and user-friendly language.
- Experience working in a global team oriented, collaborative environment.
Requirements & Specifications
Formal Education & Certification
- Completion of Community College in Information Technology or related technical subject area or equivalent work experience.
Knowledge & Experience
- 3+ years’ work experience in an EDI development or processing field.
- Excellent documentation, organizational and time management skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work flexible hours and overtime/weekends when required.
- Positive, pro-active, energetic, and professional.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a fast, mission critical environment.
- Strong customer service orientation.