We are looking for an Android developer with three or more years of experience to work on the Köpa™ mobile application.
You will be working on the Köpa™ mobile application for quick shopping – by scanning Köpa code, you can select goods, pay and send data to whom and where the goods or services should be delivered. Köpa™ technology will accelerate online sales, enable sales from advertisements, catalogs, shop windows, TV, change the way mobile phones are used and facilitate the use of digital services.
We are the first Serbian company to pass the PCI DSS certification with its own technology, which allows us to store credit card data on our own servers. Based on this certification and our Pi platform for unified secure communications, services and applications, we have created Köpa™.
That is why we are looking for a colleague with whom we will share the work on these projects, knowledge and a good atmosphere in our company in the position of Android developer.
The candidate needs to be experienced in the following technologies:
- Database (SQLite, PostgreSQL etc.)
- Project management: RedMine, Jira
Also, to be familiar with:
- Smack libraries
- University education (ETF, PMF or FON preferred) or equivalent work experience
- Good spoken and written English
- Minimum 3+ years of experience
- Bonuses for project work and overall success of the company
- Work from home
- Pleasant working atmosphere
- Opportunities for learning and progression
- Equipped kitchen for those who want to work in the office- coffee, tea and other beverages
- Pleasant offices in the pedestrian zone next to Knez Mihailova for those who want to work in the company
- Private health insurance for treatment abroad