Want to learn about biometric verification and work with the latest generation smartphone technologies? Interested in learning new platforms and new technology? This is the job for you! Daon is an innovative provider of award-winning biometric identity assurance software products and services focused on meeting the needs of governments and large commercial organizations worldwide. We are currently looking for a highly motivated Mobile Engineer (Android) to join the engineering team in our Belgrade or Novi Sad office.
You will work closely with our Dublin and US Engineering teams to deliver frameworks and sample apps for Android. These applications will support biometric and/or document capture using the phone’s cameras and microphones, interface with onboard security capabilities, leverage GPS capabilities, and communicate with a server using REST services over a secure channel. You have experience developing enterprise applications on Android, have the flexibility and desire to learn new technologies, have strong knowledge of app deployment capabilities, and you can demonstrate solid UI/UX design. You strive to improve capabilities, pick up and champion new technology and programming languages, apply best software development practices, look to add value, and innovate.
You have the most of:
- 2+ years developing applications using the Android platform
- Strong knowledge of Object-oriented concepts.
- Familiar with Kotlin and Reactive concepts
- Experience with multi-tiered applications and REST web services
- Good working knowledge of build and configuration management; Git, Jenkins, Bamboo, JIRA or similar tools
- The ability to work at all stages of the Software Development Lifecycle
- Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent
- Familiarity with Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- Very good verbal and written English
- Flexible work environment
- Hybrid approach – work from home or office
- Modern new office in the city center in Belgrade
- Working hub in the center of Novi Sad
- Health & Wellness
- Full-covered medical insurance for you and your family
- Fitpass Card
- Company-sponsored life insurance
- Learning & Development
- An opportunity to work with the latest tech stack within the growing world of biometric and identity
- Support in personal skills development through internal and external education
- Great Culture
- Organized Sport&Social Club and company events
- Supportive and friendly people
- International working environment
- Possibility to travel abroad and much more!
- Qualified applicants will be invited to schedule a 45-minute introductory call with our HR Business Partner
- Candidates selected for 2nd round interview will then be invited to a series of practical interviews with members of the technical team
- Successful candidates will be selected and contacted with an offer to join our team
Come join the team that is changing the way biometrics and identity authentication operate globally!