We are a Belgrade-based team creating products that evolve traditional approaches and enable the implementation of more sophisticated engineering processes in the different phases of clinical trials. Our team consists of experts working on the full life cycle of product development – from sparking the initial idea to business priority scoping, competition analysis, user testing, all leading to software design and development. Our key focus is building a new enterprise distributed platform and a new set of products, bringing innovation in the domain that will work as an ecosystem of well connected and integrated applications and microservices. Together with our partners, we are working on solving problems that will enable a more efficient, synergetic, fast, and secure clinical trial process.
We are seeking a talented QA Automation Engineer to design testing procedures for our software applications. QA engineer responsibilities include designing and implementing tests, debugging, and defining corrective actions. You will also review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics (e.g. defect densities and open defect counts.) The QA engineer role plays an important part in our company’s product development process. Our ideal candidate will be responsible for conducting tests before product launches to ensure software runs smoothly and meets client needs. If you hold an engineering background and enjoy providing end-to-end solutions to software quality problems, we’d like to meet you.
Duties and responsibilities
- Review user stories and functional requirements
- Review requirements, specifications, and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Write, maintain and follow test scenarios, test plans, test cases, testing documentation, and report on testing progress in compliance with defined QA standards and methodologies
- Review manual test cases for the relevant application and provide feedback on suitability for automation to the project team
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts
- Report and track bugs in the bug tracking tool
- Support, maintain and enhance all test case automation related activities during iterative development, system testing, and regression testing
- Participate in the development, deployment, and administration of QA process, tools, and supporting technologies
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
Qualifications and competencies
- Experience in software testing
- University degree in computer science (or equivalent)
- Experience with automated functional testing tools, preferably Katalon
- Good understanding of both QA and software development life cycles
- Good understanding of Agile software development process (Scrum).
- Experience with HTML, Multi-Browser support, and XML
- Experience with Web Applications development process
- Excellent troubleshooting, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Superb written and verbal communication
- Be proficient in both spoken and written English
- Ambitious, self-motivated, and enthusiastic person
We think it is a plus if
- You are interested in expanding your knowledge of clinical processes and trials
- You have a background in biotech or related industries
- You have international work experience
Join our team as we push boundaries and bring innovation to the field of life sciences. At the core of our vision is one goal, and that is creating end-to-end products that enable our clients to focus on what they do best – discover novel types of therapies. As a strongly focused, distributed team we are driven by enthusiasm for working on cutting edge solutions and problems. We are led by problems we must solve to enable our client’s amazing breakthroughs in clinical trial phases. If you want to join our mission-driven team working on enabling faster improvements in drug discovery send us your CV!