HOMEOFFICE / FLEXIBLE / FULLTIME / (M/F/D)
We are looking for a back-end developer with a minimum of 3 years of experience. The applicant has to have intensive experience with Java development, be open-minded, patient, persistent, and with a strong drive to learn new technologies and ways to bridge them.
The successful candidate will be in close coordination with the product team to provide the best service possible. The candidate needs to have good communication skills and has to act proactively to ensure smooth project operations and effective collaboration with all involved parties.
If you’re looking for a new challenge, and this could be you, then read on!
Who is Digistore24?
Here at Digistore24, we create client success. Our mission is to help entrepreneurs reach their audiences by automating and digitalizing the complete sales process: from order forms, invoices, affiliates, payment processes, and statistics to accounting and conversion optimization. The Eklektika company from Belgrade has existed for 18 years and recently became an integral part of the German/USA company Digistore24.
- Agile development
- Close coordination in the product team
- Develop high performance web systems
- Improve Digidesk24 more and more
- Relevant years of professional work experience (at least 3 years)
- Technology Stack:
- Experienced in Java development
- Experience with Spring Boot
- Focus on Clean Coding and Coding Standards
- Testing Mindset
- Fluent in written and spoken English (min. C1)
Nice to have:
- Experience in working in cross-functional teams
- Experience in e-commerce
- Experience with cloud-based systems
- Experience with high-performance and high-availability platforms
- Experience in remote companies
- German language skills
- 100% home office as long as you can guarantee a trouble-free internet
- Flexible working hours with core elements
- Regular on-the-job training
- The stability of an extremely successful German high-tech company that has retained its start-up spirit
- State-of-the-art technology and agile methods
- International, family team with a strong team spirit
- Spectacular team events in different European countries
- Personal responsibility from day one
- Work without a dress code and at eye level
Application and next steps
Does this position sound like your dream job? Here’s how to apply:
Send us a cover letter in English convincing us why you are the right candidate. Be sure to share three reasons why you are the right fit for the position and why you are an asset to the Digistore24 team.
Submit your CV (PDF) in English and any other attachments to your application. Please remember to include your salary expectations.
The application process:
If you have convinced us of yourself, these are the next steps:
- Preliminary meetings
- A meeting with our Head of IT
- A meeting with the technical lead
- A day to get to know each other, in which you can put your skills to the test and show that you enrich our team