What We Do:
Florence Healthcare, Inc. (florencehc.com) software reduces the time it takes to deliver medical cures to those who need them. Our industry-leading software is used to streamline clinical trials at over 10,000 research sites, sponsors, and CROs across 44 countries.
Florence was recognized as the 8th Best Small Workplace to Work in Atlanta in 2022 by the Atlanta Journal Constitution and also received the “New Ideas Award.” We were also honored as the Biggest Impact Company, a Top 10 Innovative Company in Georgia by the Technology Association of Georgia in 2021 and No. 31 on the Fortune list of Best Small Workplaces 2021.
What You’ll Bring to The Team:
This position is ideal for .NET experienced developers who are currently transitioning to Node.js.
- Be a team player: contribute to our culture, invent new ways to address industry needs, criticize constructively, and help create a world-changing company
- Manage all aspects of the software life cycle (Requirements gathering, Testing, Deployment, Support)
- Design and implement low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Implement security and data protection
- Implement .NET services using AWS Lambda/Serverless and other AWS services (like Fargate, Elastic Beanstalk and others)
- Implement .NET Desktop applications (Windows Forms)
- Build RESTful APIs
- Build logic in isolated, independent modules
- Passionate about creating high-quality, flexible code
- Strong understanding of REST API principles and best practices
- Expertise in .NET
- Working experience with Node.js
- Proficient with Git
- Proficient with user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Basic understanding of design patterns
What’s in it for you?
- Do well. We offer exceptional salary + fun remote activities, the PC setup of your choice and office space(remote currently due to COVID) in the heart of Atlanta, as well as medical and dental insurance.
- Do good. We insist that health technology is the highest calling for software development. We pride ourselves on working on something bigger than ourselves; helping advance cures and therapies
- Enjoy. Our office is in Belgrade and we offer a hybrid work environment
Florence Healthcare supports workplace diversity and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, physical disability, or any other protected class.