TopX is a gamified NFT marketplace with a creator-driven model. We unite collectors, creators and artists on a democratized art economy that is welcome to all.
Join our team as a backend engineer to work at the intersection of web and blockchain alongside some of the best talent in the field. This is a high-growth, high-reward opportunity in a rapidly evolving Web3 industry, where you'll put your existing skills to work and acquire exciting new ones.
This is a remote-only position.
This job is great for you if you enjoy:
- Working within fast-paced Web3 industries
- Being smart about what you build, with a heavy use of test-driven development
- Fearlessly diving into the unknown alongside the best engineers in the land
- Exploring a whole world of data-intensive applications
- Minimum of 4 years experience writing NodeJS (preferably Express.js framework)
- Minimum of 1 year experience writing GraphQL and REST
- Comfortable using Docker
- Practical skills with AWS
- Distributed systems basic knowledge
- Knowledge about relational (preferably Postgresql) / document / graph databases
- Comfortable working remotely, with strong self-initiative
- Experience collaborating closely with other engineers, as well as designers and non-engineers
- Experience with Solidity
- Experience with Polygon network