NET CHECK, dedicated to providing high-quality engineering services to the Telecommunications industry for more than 20 years, is continuously expanding its global presence. We are currently seeking for BI Developer to complement our team in Belgrade.
As a BI Developer, you will:
- Utilize visualizations tools (Tableau/Power BI) to design, develop, enhance, and support visualizations including highly interactive dashboards, scorecards, and reports with drill down to detail and analysis pathways to other supporting reports,
- Build and execute data queries across multiple data sources in support of business intelligence reporting needs,
- Build and publish customized interactive Tableau/Power BI reports and dashboards as well as manage extracts and refresh schedules,
- Work with the product owners to understand business/functional requirements and roadmap/timeline for delivery,
- Implement large data set validation methodologies to ensure data integrity.
- University Degree in IT, Telecommunication, or other related Engineering,
- 2+ years experience developing in Business Intelligence / Visualization software (preferably Tableau),
- 2+ years experience working with relational databases (preferably SQL Server),
- Advance level of proficiency with Microsoft Excel,
- Intermediate level of proficiency in creating SQL queries,
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Experience with other data visualization tools such as Power BI, QuickSight, D3, Qlik,
- Experience using data manipulation software such as Alteryx,
- Experience using cloud databases such as Amazon Aurora or Amazon RDS,
- Basic knowledge of Mobile Telecommunication technology,
- Solid understanding of data management concepts – data processing, analysis, and visualization,
- Additional language (German) is an advantage.
- Competitive compensation and benefits,
- Working in a pleasant and dynamic environment and motivated team,
- Responsible tasks with a creative design framework,
- Flat hierarchies with short decision paths,
- Possibility to work remotely,
- Company fitness studio membership,
- Private health insurance,
- 25 vacation days.