- Competitive salary plus bonus
- 25 days' paid holiday increasing each year
- Extra day off for your birthday
- Private medical insurance
- Massages in the office
- Sweet Tuesdays
- Team sports activities
- Recruitment referral bonus
- Bring your dog to work
- Enhanced pay for new parents
Who are we?
Hyperoptic is the UK's hyperfast broadband provider.
We offer broadband speeds 11x faster than the UK average, proudly setting a new fibre ‘gold standard' with hyperfast speed, reliability and customer service.
Here in Belgrade, we support our UK colleagues in a shared mission: to gigabit Britain. Our office started up in Belgrade in 2013 with what was then 20 developers. Now it's grown into our largest office with more than 500 people.
Whatever we're doing, going beyond the expected is the benchmark.
We work smarter, together, being agile and responding with the speed our business and customers demand – without compromising on quality. We stay focused, performing at our best to ensure we are focused on hitting targets and goals together. And we strive for excellence, paying attention to the detail, constantly seeking to stretch ourselves and find better ways of doing things.
And today we're looking for a Business acceptance analyst who shares these values. Does this sound like you?
Summary of key responsibilities/deliverables
As part of the Hyperoptic fast – paced environment, will have to provide full coordination during user acceptance testing and supporting business acceptance activities in general. The role will be responsible for working directly with our management team and each of our business teams to align on delivery dates and arrange Business User Acceptance Testing activities and communicate business feedback prior the Sign Off.
What will you be doing?
- Support in development of the business acceptance strategy and schedule
- Coordination of sessions with key stakeholders
- Coordination of feedback sessions with business stakeholders and Exec team
- Supporting all activities related to the sing off process is in place for each business area
- Coordination of the testing in the field is mandatory
- Coordinate weekly status reporting, collection and management of project issues, risks and decisions.
- Responsible for organising UAT Demo Sessions and make sure the right audience attends these sessions
- Engage with Business Design & Technology team (BA) and make sure each ticket has acceptance criteria
- Gather timeline information on projects that request BAT. Keep BAT Plan updated and inform business of any potential delays.
- Work together with the rest of Business Acceptance team on ways of improving BAT process
What are we looking for?
- 3+ years of experience in Test Management
- Good understanding of both QA and SDLC processes, including strong analytical skills and attention to details
- Knowledge of the existing tools for issue tracking and team collaboration (Jira, Confluence)
- Knowledge or willingness to learn about Telco, Networking, ISP, OSS, BSS
- Good spoken and written English skills
- Experience in communication with key stakeholders.
- Can do attitude.
- Go beyond the expected.
We're committed to providing equal opportunities to all applicants and employees. In fact, this is at the heart of our culture and values. We welcome applications from candidates from all walks of life.
What happens next?
- You apply
- We carefully review your application
- We'll get back to you — even if it's a no (for now)
And don't forget to keep an eye on our careers site as we're growing fast: https://careers.hyperoptic.com/
We look forward to hearing from you.