In line with the Eurobank Direktna a.d. strategic objectives to modernize and digitalize its business operations and in accordance to Group standards, the Bank IT Division is opening the following new position as one of the critical roles in the Bank’s transformation journey.
The scope of activities of this role presumes acting in accordance with business analysis best practices and Eurobank Direktna methodologies. This role will be involved in the ongoing transformation process of the expanding Business Analysis practices in the Bank. The role is to lead the process of solutions design and requirements definition for improvement and upgrade of the Bank’s systems and processes in accordance with technical standards and business needs. This role is expected to demonstrate excellent analytical and communication skills and wide knowledge of the technology landscape and business domains. Additionally, the job involves maintaining a positive relationship with all business and technical stakeholders, as well as utilizing the expertise of other IT professionals, architects, vendors and development teams to analyse, design and deliver the best quality solution to support the business and customer needs. The role is instrumental in ensuring support to operational excellence and achievement of long-term strategic goals.
- Collaboration with business representatives in order to clarify and capture the business requirements for changes in Bank system and /or processes
- Analysis of business requirements in order to understand the existing process / business roles / business data and identify required changes
- Communication with multiple business representatives in order to propose and agree on final description of the required changes
- Parameterisation of the system according to business requirements
- Collaboration with vendors and IT developers in order to write functional requirements for new system functionalities in accordance with business requirements
- Preparation of project documentation as required by the project and IT procedures
- Support to business in writing test scenarios and execution of testing
- Identifying and maintaining good working relationship with all stakeholders and business users involved within the project
- Support to project managers in definition of project plan
- Presenting the capabilities of the available technology solutions to business and management in business language in order to support the business case
- Support to process managers and architects in analysis of processes
- Support to data owners in data mapping for DWH/Data mart & reporting requirements
- Experience with large IT and migration projects, while Asseco stack is considered advantage
- At least 3 years of related business experience and understanding of the processes & reporting of any of the following business functions: Transactional banking, Finance, Document Management System
- Having a good understanding of the system usage in respective business functions
- Be an experienced user of spreadsheets/word processing/drawing and mapping /planning tools
- Having a solid understanding of relational database concepts and experience with SQL
- Ability to learn quickly new technologies and analysis methods & tools
- Detail-oriented mindset with exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
- Team player/ collaborative and good communicator
- Delivery focused
- Diverse project portfolio, with 60+ projects per year, varying from regulatory ones to the innovative digital ones;
- Friendly and supportive work atmosphere
- Dynamic and complex work environment with opportunity for continual professional growth
- Flexible working hours and [email protected] possibility
- Personal development through training, education and certifications
If you are interested to continue your career within dynamic and challenging environment, please send you application with CV to our address, with full confidentiality electronically.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.