This job position might be for you if you are a systematic and proactive person with excellent communication and organization skills, and have experience in or at least are strongly motivated to grow into the following areas:
- Support in Contract and Billing Management
- Maintaining billing applications with software requirement capturing
- Development, standardization, and implementation of the documentation and procedures
- Performing business and financial analyses, to support the Management team in taking the correct decisions based on the generated reports
- Development and analysis of business cases to justify business decisions
Project & Process Management:
- Analyze current business processes, propose improvements and implement the necessary changes
- Assist in starting-up, planning and managing projects to improve internal infrastructure and services delivered by the company within agreed budget & time-frame
Your profile reflects the following:
- University degree or equivalent working experience
- Proficient in English in a technical business context (this is a must, you will communicate and read/write documentation in English)
- Working experience in a business supporting role (Business Administration)
- Min. 2 years of working experience in SME companies
- Good understanding of IT, finance and business logic
- Proficient at planning, organization and prioritizing
- Fast learner and integrate new concepts quickly
What can we offer you?
- An attractive position in an international and dynamic company
- Exposure to lots of different interesting customers, technologies, applications and tasks
- Competitive employment conditions, in line with your expertise, experience and contribution to the company’s success
- An opportunity to grow in proportion with your skillset, motivation and ownership that you take
- A modern and cozy working place with a positive and friendly atmosphere
- Employment in a stable and growing company
- Job security, we are looking for people who want to join the team for a long period
ITAF is an IT partner for SME, large enterprises and governmental organizations. At this moment ITAF is based on two companies; one in Belgium and one in Serbia.
ITAF offers solutions in: ICT support, ICT Infrastructure, Cloud Services, Managed Services and Application Development.
We set up and maintain complex IT services, support servers and networks on a 24/7 basis, keep an eye on the business-critical applications of our customers around the clock and provide many other services which let organizations thrive in today’s fast-moving economy.
How to apply for this function?
These questions are not about right or wrong but will give us a good idea of who you are. It's important to have the right person for the right position!
If you already filled in a questionnaire in the past, please do not hesitate to do this again. We do not keep track of candidates who applied for a previous position.