Our partner ADITION technologies AG is a German-based leading European provider of high-quality technology solutions for automated, data-based digital marketing across all channels from a central enterprise platform. The modularly expandable platform provides all market participants – advertisers, agencies, and publishers/marketers – with individual, tailor-made solutions to achieve maximum marketing efficiency and to make the respective key assets in online marketing future-proof.
ADITION technologies AG is owned by the virtual minds group and part of the biggest German media house Pro7Sat1. ADITION successfully supports an international clientele in implementing its digital strategy, which includes 1&1, myToys, OTTO, Payback, Performance Media, Plan.net, SevenOne Media, SIXT, United Internet Media, and Verivox.
Together with our partner we're expanding our team in Belgrade and looking for a C++ Engineer to join a cross-functional and dynamic team that will bring the platform quality to another level of excellence.
- Write highly efficient software using modern C++
- Write unit/functional/end-to-end tests to ensure your code works as it should.
- Develop scalable distributed systems
- Continuously enhance your knowledge
- See projects through from design to deployment.
- Occasionally provide third-level support, and help team members overcome blockers (they'll help you, too)
- You are a master of C++
- You have 5+ years of professional experience in software design using version control and CI (e.g. Jenkins)
- You have a solid understanding of data structures, algorithms, concurrency, and run-time complexity
- Familiarity with relational databases, Linux
- You have experience with Python, Docker, Kubernetes, NoSQL, Robot Framework, Kafka
- You have an analytical mind geared for problem-solving and debugging.
- You have a curiosity that wills you to tinker, experiment, and optimize.
- You are fluent in English
- We value work-life balance and have flexible working hours
- We offer you a chance to visit conferences and trainings, as we are dedicated to providing all our team members with the opportunity to enhance further their knowledge
- Lots of team activities and perks: "beer evenings", yearly retreats, workshops, hackathons
- Work with an international team of talented engineers
- A modern, sunny and open working place with a positive and fun atmosphere
- A stimulating work experience that will allow you to grow both professionally and personally
- Know someone who would be a perfect fit? Let them know and after the successful probation period come and collect a well-deserved referral fee!