We are a Belgrade based team creating products that evolve traditional approaches and enable implementation of more sophisticated engineering processes in the different phases of clinical trials . Our team consists of experts working on the full life cycle of product development – from sparking initial ideas to business priority scoping, competition analysis, user testing, all leading to software design and development. Our key focus is building a new enterprise distributed platform and new set of products, bringing innovation in the domain that will work as an ecosystem of well connected and integrated applications and microservices. Together with our partners we are working on solving problems that will enable a more efficient, synergetic, fast and secure clinical trial process.
As a part of our team you will get the chance to work on developing complex platforms integrating multiple applications involved in clinical trials. Key tasks are decomposition of monolite application, redesign of functionalities, creating distributed systems, solving data storage problems, management and communication of microservices.
Duties and responsibilities
- Work on development of microservice based platform.
- Help maintain and improve our medical imaging family of apps.
- Help improve code quality through writing unit and integration tests, automation and performing code reviews.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions and contribute ideas to our technology, algorithms and products.
Qualifications and competencies
- Proven experience in C#, .NET 5, .NET Core REST API
- Experience working with Kafka Connect, Kafka pub/sub
- Experience working with PostgreSQL
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with AWS CI/CD
- Experience in React is a plus
- Experience in unit and integration testing
- Experience profiling apps
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English
We think it is a plus if:
- You are interested in expanding your knowledge of clinical processes and trials
- You have background in biotech or related industries
- You have international work experience
At the core of our vision is one goal, and that is creating end-to-end products that enable our clients to focus on what they do best – discover novel types therapies. As a strongly focused, distributed team we are driven by enthusiasm for working on cutting edge solutions and problems. We are led by problems we must solve to enable our clients amazing breakthroughs in clinical trial phases. If you want to join our mission driven team working on enabling faster improvements in drug discovery send us your CV.