Who are we?
Zühlke is a service provider for innovation projects. We develop financially successful products, services and business models for today’s digital world – from coming up with the initial idea through to the implementation and operation. We can achieve this by drawing on the experience of over 1000 in-house experts and of more than 10.000 successful projects. Zühlke Serbia is an attractive employer that offers challenging career opportunities for skilled, highly motivated software engineers. Within the Zühlke Group, we position ourselves as a center of expertise for distributed, agile software development. Together with colleagues in Switzerland, Germany, the UK, Austria, Singapore, Hong Kong, Bulgaria, Portugal and Vietnam we work on challenging software projects involving the latest technologies and variety of known practices.
We are growing our Belgrade office, but you are also welcomed to work remotely if it matters to you!
What do we have to offer you?
Here at Zühlke, you will get a chance to work in an international client-based environment along with the leading experts in the industry. Zuhlke supports your success with a unique culture and helps you grow constantly. Your continuous education is essential for us! We know how important life-long and fast learning is, which is why we invest 10% of our turnover in developing skills and services in an agile way – matching your needs and those of the company. We strongly believe in developing one's skills "on the job" and we encourage this approach. In addition, Zühlke offers a range of complementary training courses tailored to the needs of the company and its employees.
At Zuhlke you will feel included – we communicate openly with each other, assess ourselves honestly and enjoy working in a team. In addition, we offer unique employment options and flexible working hours.
What matters to us?
- That you have a degree in information technology
- That you have in-depth expertise and experience working with AWS or Azure, while experience in GCP or other cloud providers is considered as a plus
- That you have experience in software development, preferably in Java or C#
- That you have experience with delivery of cloud-based solutions as a Cloud Developer or in similar role
- That you have a high affinity and knowledge in DevOps related concepts, such as continues integration, infrastructure as code, scripting, automation, configuration management
- Proven communication and client facing skills in various projects
- That you can work on different levels of abstractions and you can do hands-on work as part of a project team as well as consult clients on cloud-based solutions
- Very good command of English language
What will be your task?
As a Cloud Software Engineer you will be responsible for the design, implementation and operations of innovative cloud software solutions and provide expertise to peers.
You will be translating our customers' requirements into efficient and future-proof cloud solutions in a collaboration with peers.
You will use your experience to support colleagues in projects and contribute to the continuous improvement of our cloud-based software engineering.
Building up your network across the Zühlke Group and use it, as well as our exceptional learning and development opportunities, to keep yourself up to date and to complete your tasks in the best possible way.