Trizma is a Business Process Outsourcing company. Trizma is a part of the M+ Group, the leading BPTO provider in Southeast Europe. Customer Care is our core. Individual dedication, team expertise, and passion involved in each interaction with clients and customers represent our commitment to reliable service delivery.
We are looking for Configuration and Deployment Manager to join our team!
- Configuring the assets that will be treated as service items
- Planning and managing all requests/support for Entitlements tools and processes
- Review and handle requests to update the configuration of Assets based on customer contracts
- Training staff in SACM principles, processes, and procedures
- Ensuring all correct documentation is completed and provided for all requests
- Performing configuration Audits/Housekeeping
- Planning and coordinating all resources needed to build assets such as images, HW, Service PIDs
- Planning and managing support for release/pilot images with PS Team
- Owning escalated issues for entitlements involves working cross-functionally with other teams to resolve
- Managing the requests and the updates for Images/Solutions sets
What we expect from you:
- Strong computer skills especially expertise in Microsoft Excel to perform data manipulations, make charts and use advanced Excel formulas
- Strong analytical and reporting skills
- Proven multi-tasking skills and the ability to successfully handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Fluency in both written and spoken English language
- Capability of working as part of a team or independently
- Dedication to meeting deadlines for projects and tasks
What you will get from us:
- Hybrid model of work
- Competitive and regular earnings
- Opportunity to develop skills through paid training
- Work in a large, international team
- Advancement opportunities/Career development
If you want to give yourself a try in the new role, apply and join us!
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Good luck!