AIGO is among the leading system integrators in Serbian IT market and provider of reliable, customised, and comprehensive support to its clients. Flexible and pioneering in responding to the needs of the IT market, it is offering multi-vendor IT solutions for efficient and integrated operations system designed for successful business operations. We provide consulting, solution design, implementation, and regular maintenance services for small, medium and large businesses.
We are looking for: Consultant for ICT Infrastructure
Working as a part of team of highly skilled professionals, you will be responsible for implementation of end-to-end technical solutions for a range of customers from different industries, across the entire region. You will have an opportunity to take part in some challenging projects, while relying on different technologies and vendors, to create high end technical solutions.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Working with clients to understand technical requirements, functionalities, and other issues
- Work as a technical teams’ member dedicated to project implementation
- Creating technical documentation related to specific projects
- Partnering up with sales team in presales process, creating technical proposals, presentations
- Installation and configuration of VMware virtualization platform (vSphere, vCenter, vSAN, NSX-T etc.)
- Installation and configuration of ICT solutions and equipment (servers, storages, networking)
- Providing client training and technical leadership to ensure successful knowledge transfer
- Participating in vendors’ trainings and certifications’ programs
- BSc in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or equivalent IT field,
- Minimum 2 years of hands-on VMware virtualization installation and administration,
- Experience in server and storage technologies
- Practical experience with installation and configuration of VMware virtualization platform
- Relevant VMware VCP or VCAP certificates is a plus
- Experience in Windows servers administration and good understanding of AD, DNS, DHCP, Hyper-V roles
- Fluency in English language
- Driver’s license – category B
- High quality and high productivity standards
- Proactive attitude and great analytical skills
- Being up to date with latest technology trends and drive for continuous learning
- Orientation to details and strong problem-solving skills
- Open to receive and apply constructive feedback
- Team player with great communication skills
- Opportunity to work with an excellent and experienced team
- Support with further professional development
- Friendly working environment and atmosphere
- Challenging projects and innovative technologies
- Full time employment
By applying for this vacancy, you agree to being potentially contacted by the employer in case that you are not selected in the first round, within the period of one year, in case that the need for the same or a similar job arises.
Kindly, email your CV electronically with an indication of the vacancy, you are applying to.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further steps of the selection process.