Field of responsibility
You will be taking care CRM processes with the special emphasis on Casino product:
- Planning CRM Casino activities (campaigns and communication).
- Cooperating with a team of CRM executives.
- Monitoring and optimizing launched campaigns.
- Automation of CRM processes.
- Managing casino games, campaigns and site content.
- Segmenting players according to their performance.
- Be a contact point for game providers at Casino offers area.
- Analysing and reporting CRM results.
The role and required skills
We are looking for experienced, self-motivated person with ‘can do’ attitude and Casino product experience who is keen on learning new things.
Essential skills for the candidate:
- 1 year CRM experience on a position responsible for customers’ retention in Casino product.
- Casino games and providers knowledge.
- CRM tools knowledge including communication creation (email, SMS, push).
- Good analytical skills.
- Excellent MS Office knowledge.
- Availability for working during weekends.
- Customers behaviour understanding.
- Fluent English, both spoken and written.
- iGaming industry knowledge.
Your future colleagues
We are a multi-disciplinary team that works very closely together and active knowledge sharing is the norm while working in an agile way. Our team members come from a variety of backgrounds and are always striving to learn more.
What you can expect from us
- A very good and multicultural work environment.
- Opportunities for career growth.
- Chance to work in iGaming emerging markets.
- Competitive salary.
- Spacious and modern office.
- Work very closely with several teams and key stakeholders of the business.