At GoDaddy the future of work looks different for each team. Some teams work in the office full-events or offsites. Your hiring manager can share more about this role’s hybrid or remote time, others have a hybrid arrangement (they work remotely some days and in the office some days) and some work entirely remotely.
This is a remote position, so you’ll be working remotely from your home. Once we can safely travel, you may occasionally visit a GoDaddy office to meet with your team for events or offsites.
Shifts: This role involves shift working. In total, there will be 3 shifts.
What you'll get to do…
This position will be supporting our team at GoDaddy, where we help Web Professionals grow and manage their businesses using ManageWP and GoDaddy Pro platforms. We’re looking for a friendly, talented Customer Happiness Engineer to join our team and help support 1+ million WordPress websites. You’ll be the first point of contact for hundreds of thousands of web professionals, helping them solve their problems and answering their questions.
- Assist customers by troubleshooting technical problems and escalating to the engineering team as needed
- Answer pre-sales questions and other feedback from customers
- Document and optimise our support process to improve customer satisfaction
- Help our product, engineering, and marketing teams identify areas where we can improve the customer experience
- Maintain financial accounts and billing processes by processing customer adjustments
- Monitor social media and forums where customers may have questions or issues with our products and get them the help they need
- Write technical documentation and other content when needed
- We’re aiming for you to have broad knowledge (mile-wide, inch-deep) and work closely with product and engineering teams to tackle more technical or in-depth questions that go beyond your knowledge
Your experience should include…
- Native-level fluency in English
- Experience with WordPress
- Outstanding written communication and interpersonal skills
- Boundless curiosity for our products and our customers
You might also have…
- A basic understanding of PHP
- A basic understanding of HTML / CSS
- Experience supporting SaaS products
- Experience supporting downloadable software (especially in the Linux / Apache / MySQL / PHP stack)
- Experience with WooCommerce (or other eCommerce platforms)
GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company, visit About Us (https://aboutus.godaddy.net/about-us/overview/default.aspx.).
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, disability, pregnancy, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by applicable country or local laws.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.