Customer Service Web Application Engineer (m/f/d)
- You analyze various application requests and independently create solution approaches as part of the Customer Service Team
- You are responsible for the seamless live operation of the client systems together with our Operations Team
- You support our clients from different industries in 2nd and 3rd level support in order to take care of their complex web applications in the best possible way (incident management, application support, etc.)
- You coordinate the incident management as first responder to our client's technical specialists as part of your on-call duty, and you support the analysis with the goal of finding a solution quickly (on-call duty: approx. 5 times a month from 06:00 am -10:00 pm)
- You work closely with our internal Customer Experience Project Teams to guarantee the best possible customer care
- You proactively expand the project specific documentation
- You are technically versed and able to perform application analysis based on logs, with SQL or the Unix Console
- You have an ongoing or completed technical education
- You are fluent in English (Level B2/C1), German is an advantage
- You are a strong communicator – several years of experience in business customer management is an advantage
- You are able to act calmly and professionally even in difficult customer situations and leave your comfort zone occasionally
- You are curious, willing to learn and interested in analyzing problems and their causes in detail
Benefit from a wide range of training or foster your talent in our in house NETCADEMY.
Prove your team spirit at weekly social events & celebrate milestones together with your colleagues. It’s on us!
Early bird or night owl? Thanks to our flexible working models you start your work day when and where it fits you best.
Take on your social responsibility with us and join various projects such as our NETCONOMY Charity Run.
Whether in the chillout lounge at the pool table or in our modern furnished workspaces our stunning offices keep you motivated.
Best tech equipment, a mobility subsidy, discounts at our partner companies and all the other standard stuff you would expect.