Customer Support Specialist
- Competitive salary and referral bonuses
- Flexible working environment to create a balanced work/life schedule
- Participation in challenging projects
- Employee Assistance program
- Remote working option
- Permanent employment after 3 months of probation period
- Private health insurance
- Identifies, researches and resolves application problems
- Daily monitoring and troubleshooting
- Respond to telephone calls, e mails and personnel request for customer / technical support
- Enter tickets into the Help Desk ticketing system, manage workflow, record and process customer tickets
- Support customers and administer account set up and maintenance.
- Diagnose and resolve Level 1 problems in the areas of applications and operating system Escalate problems to next level of support as directed by process and clients
- Respond in a timely manner to customer’s inquiries and internal correspondence, also interact with the team to escalate customers issues associated to service delivery.
- Report back to clients and manage client expectations according to the SLA (Service Level Agreement)
- Provide direct interaction with customers and with the internal product team, handle inquires and resolve challenges associated with service delivery.
- Discover opportunities to strengthen customer relationship by analyzing service profile and customer requests.
- Report to management with weekly and monthly reports
Requirements and skills:
- 24/7 service in 3 shifts (working days, weekends, holidays)
- 2+ years of experience in customer support is advantage
- High level of written and spoken English
- Good organizational and communication skills
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving capabilities
- Multi-tasking abilities
- Patience when handling tough cases
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Self-motivated, responsible person, comfortable working independently
- Experience as a Customer Support Specialist or similar CS role is a plus
- Experience using help desk software and remote support tools is a plus
- Knowledge of Windows platform, Network environment is a plus
We are looking forward to welcome You to our team!
Soprex is company committed to developing outstanding software solutions and supporting continuous professional advancement of its team members.
Our company is successfully expanding its client’s base and product portfolio since 2003. Strong partnerships with global industry players across Europe, provide us with challenging projects, and stable growth.