Are you a teammate who is passionate about OT Cyber Security, and workings with customers to make them as secure as possible?
Come join our team and get the latest knowledge and plenty of scope for independent action and decision making and become a reliable partner for our customer’s.
We, in Siemens Energy are on an exciting journey and have embarked on our first years as an individual company under the Siemens’ umbrella. By joining us you become part of a passionate OT Cyber Security team.
LET’S TALK ABOUT YOU!
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, CISSP/ CompTIA or equivalent qualifications would be considered an advantage.
- A minimum of 8 years of experience, including 5+ years combined experience in cyber security business development and business solutions experience.
- Experience identifying, managing, and supporting complex sales-cycles using solution selling techniques. Experience identifying and positioning executive level business challenges and value-based outcomes
- Excellent understanding of the power industry, European market, customer requirements, and competitive landscape. Knowledge of Industrial DCS would be considered an advantage.
- A good understanding of NIS Directive (EU2016/1148) and ISO27001, IEC62443 Cyber frameworks.
- Ability to operate independently and manage your own workload.
- Used to an international environment, where the business language is English, additional languages would be considered an advantage.
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills. Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Travel within the region to visit sites as required.
- Develop value propositions for key decision makers, stakeholders, and influencers throughout complex sales cycles.
- Consult customers on their cyber security challenges and present cyber solutions and value proposition
- Promote Value Selling Concepts/Strategies by Product/Solution Type within assigned region.
- Lead cross-functional teams and establish the appropriate internal / external resources to support opportunities to close.
- Develop and communicate short / long term strategies and initiatives through account plans to ensure transparency of business development activities within Siemens Energy.
- Exceed activity, pipeline, and revenue goals on a quarterly basis.
- Lead and manage key growth initiatives for the business
- Market Evaluation and Analysis: In assigned markets, develop competitive analysis and evaluate threats and opportunities. Identify win-back opportunities and develop pursuit strategies.
- As required, present to management on status of customers, win/loss analysis, market, and opportunities in assigned markets.
Your opportunities for personal growth
- As a Cyber Security Consultant, you will drive customer value development in collaboration with Siemens Energy sales organizations.
- Through valuable, strategic-level conversations, you will develop relationships with enterprise sales to position customized solutions that drive business outcomes.
- Opportunity to shape key growth driver for Siemens Energy.
- Deal directly with key clients and develop lasting relationship
LET’S TALK ABOUT US
"Let’s make tomorrow different today" is our genuine commitment at Siemens Energy to all customers and employees on the way to a sustainable future.
In our division, Service and Digital, we offer a broad portfolio of cutting-edge technologies, services and solutions for the Gas and Power industries. In our Business Unit, Controls and Digitalization, we provide control systems and solutions.
The energy sector has become a primary target for cyber-attacks. Siemens helps its customers confront the growing cyber threat with our protection, detection, and monitoring solutions. Our Cybersecurity Solutions are part of Siemens Energy Digital Services Portfolio.
In strengthening their cyber defences, we navigate our customers through the complex relationship between their information technology (IT) and operational technology (OT) environments. We deliver clarity and focus to help our customers make better decisions. We keep our customers safe with our in-depth market knowledge and comprehensive set of solutions along the full value chain.
Be Energized. Be you.
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity we generate power. We run on inclusion and compassion. Our combined creative energy is fueled by at least 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society. All of society.