Join us as Cybersecurity 3rd Party Risk Management Specialist and Perform Cybersecurity Third Party risk assessments, including on-site visits, to identify potential cyber risks; make recommendations and influence decisions regarding the Third Parties approval taking into consideration their security posture.
What part will you play?
- Perform Cybersecurity third party risk assessments, including on-site visits, to identify potential Cybersecurity risks and ensure compliance with Cybersecurity requirements.
- Make recommendations to approve or reject third parties considering Cybersecurity risks identified by assessments.
- Ensure Cybersecurity risks pertaining to third parties are identified, documented, and effectively managed.
- Develop risk statements and make risks transparent to relevant stakeholders.
- Identify and negotiate appropriate Cybersecurity contract clauses in 3rd party contracts.
- Perform continuous monitoring of third-party risks and risk treatment measures.
- Report overdue action items to the asset owner and other relevant parties, e.g. Legal and Procurement as applicable.
What skills do you need to make real what matters
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in cybersecurity or relevant field
- 5+ years of experience managing 3rd party cyber risks
- CISA or ISO27001 Lead Auditor Certification preferred
- Experience in cloud security
- Fluency in English language
- Intercultural awareness and ability to work in cross-functional teams
- Personal initiative, quality, and result orientation
- Analytical ability and strategic thinking
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally 20% of time
Who is Siemens Energy?
At Siemens Energy, we are more than just an energy technology company. We meet the growing energy demand across 90+ countries while ensuring our climate is protected. With more than 92,000 dedicated employees, we not only generate electricity for over 16% of the global community, but we’re also using our technology to help protect people and the environment.
Our global team is committed to making sustainable, reliable, and affordable energy a reality by pushing the boundaries of what is possible. We uphold a 150-year legacy of innovation that encourages our search for people who will support our focus on decarbonization, new technologies, and energy transformation.
Siemens Energy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.