Benefits and perks:
- Competitive salary plus bonus
- Hybrid working
- 25 days' paid holiday increasing each year
- An extra day off for your birthday
- Private medical insurance
- Massages in the office
- Sweet Tuesdays
- Team sports activities
- Recruitment referral bonus
- Bring your dog to work
- Enhanced pay for new parents
Who are we?
Hyperoptic is the UK's hyperfast broadband provider.
We offer broadband speeds 11x faster than the UK average, proudly setting a new fibre ‘gold standard' with hyperfast speed, reliability and customer service.
Here in Belgrade, we support our UK colleagues in a shared mission: to gigabit Britain. Our office started up in Belgrade in 2013 with what was then 20 developers. Now it's grown into our largest office with more than 500 people.
Whatever we're doing, going beyond the expected is the benchmark.
We work smarter, together, being agile and responding with the speed our business and customers demand – without compromising on quality. We stay focused, performing at our best to ensure we are focused on hitting targets and goals together. And we strive for excellence, paying attention to detail, constantly seeking to stretch ourselves and find better ways of doing things.
And today we're looking for a Data Analyst who shares these values. Does this sound like you?
Summary of key responsibilities/deliverables
The Data Analyst will be the foundation of the data driven approach of the work the Transformation team do. They will use their expertise to baseline performance, produce powerful insight to steer work and measure the benefit of transformation changes. They will do this by tracking and reporting on key performance metrics, creating and maintaining tableau & excel reports and assisting the transformation team with leading data requirements and creating powerful insight.
What will you be doing?
- Own tableau/excel reports that support transformation projects and can later be used by the operation to maintain performance and easily highlight where they need to intervene to get back on track
- Support the Transformation team with gathering raw data and creating powerful insight that steers the direction of the transformation project
- Not just create reports but comfortable in presenting key findings to mid-level and senior colleagues to trigger transformation projects or tactical interventions
- Understand data sources and any data quality issues that need to be known about if we are going to make a conclusion
What are we looking for?
- Advanced user of Tableau
- Advanced user of MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint…) with expert knowledge of Excel
- Experience in related data analysis
- Experience in channel and customer management processes
- Ability to think analytically and creatively
- Strong communication skills
- Proficient time management
- Effective in working independently and in a team environment
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Strong problem-solving skill
We're committed to providing equal opportunities to all applicants and employees. In fact, this is at the heart of our culture and values. We welcome applications from candidates from all walks of life.
What happens next?
- You apply
- We carefully review your application
- We'll get back to you — even if it's a no (for now)
We look forward to hearing from you.