We are looking for a Data Software Engineer to join our IP One Data team in Belgrade. This is an amazing opportunity to help positively shape, grow and support our expanding API and ETL/ELT frameworks within our fully cloud native environment, leveraging the latest in serverless technologies. The team consists of ten Data Software Engineers, this role is reporting to the Senior Manager of Data Engineering. We have well rounded team skilled in data engineering, data science, and architecture; we would love to speak with you if you have skills in python and ETL/ELT or microservice development.
About You – experience, education, skills, and accomplishments
- 3+ years of experience programming using Python for data development
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of experience working in Unix/Linux environments
- 2+ years of experience using Docker and Kubernetes
- 2+ years of experience with AWS cloud services (Lambda, Fargate, EKS, EMR, EC2, S3, RDS)
It would be great if you also had . . .
- Experience working in an Agile development team
- Experience using Pentaho Data Integration or similar ETL tool
- Experience with ETL and database development
- Experience with SQL databases (eg Oracle, MySQL, MSSQL, etc)
What will you be doing in this role?
- Write and manage programmatic processes used to process large amounts of data
- Create innovative solutions to collect, clean, and validate (un)structured data
- Develop and implement technical designs and data structures
- Drive code review, test, and deployment processes
- Work and coordinate development activities with teams in various locations
Product you will be developing
The role will enable you to participate in the full systems life cycle. This includes solution design, agile development, test, implementation, and production support. You will help to develop innovative solutions to process large amounts of data. You will be focused on all aspects of the ETL process, including developing novel applications of our “cloud computing” infrastructure. You will be working with unstructured and semi-structured data, helping transform it into clean and meaningful data warehouses for business applications.
All leveraging the latest AWS services – Lambda, Fargate, Docker, EKS, etc.
About the Team
We’re a 100% remote and geo-diverse team of ten data software engineers that work together with our product team and integration partners to design and develop and support our robust and growing data-driven service portfolio. The services we create, and support, enable our internal customers to provide the most up-to-date data to their customers, helping drive innovation.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Lunch
- Yearly Bonus
- Yearly Merit Plan
- Company Shares
- My Learning Platform
- Family benefits: Bushido kids sports school, tutorship lessons
- Fit Pass
- Mental health care- Psychotherapy sessions
- Company bicycles for rent free of charge
Hours of Work
Full-time contract, typical hours are from 9AM-6PM CEST. In-office or Remote.
It is the policy of Clarivate to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, pregnancy, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Clarivate will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.