NET CHECK, dedicated to providing high-quality engineering services to the Telecommunications industry for more than 20 years, is continuously expanding its global presence. We made a strategic commitment to grow on the data analytics field, and we are currently seeking for Data Scientist to join our team in Belgrade. The key role is to help deliver impactful insights that influences NET CHECK customers’ policies.
As Data Scientist, you will:
- Identify, analyse, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets and create reports,
- Design, create, and present products,
- Perform data cleaning, data modelling, and data mining,
- Build ETL pipelines,
- Use scripting for automation purposes,
- Support sales requirements,
- Collaborate with telco engineers in order to improve product quality,
- Perform quality assurance procedures and design test cases.
- University Degree in telecommunications, computer science, or equivalent experience,
- Data analysis and visualization skills in Python,
- Basic cellular network and devices knowledge,
- SQL knowledge,
- Bash scripting.
- Geospatial data visualization,
- Machine learning,
- Apache Spark.
- Working in a pleasant and dynamic environment and motivated teams,
- Responsible tasks with a creative design framework,
- Flat hierarchies with short decision paths,
- Competitive compensation and benefits,
- Possibility to work remotely,
- Private health insurance,
- 25 days of vacation,
- FitPass membership.