Data Scientist (m/f/d)
- You conduct research from which you'll develop prototypes and proof of concepts
- You prepare reports and visualizations to communicate results in a clean and concise way
- You take care of continuous data and model improvements through research and experimentation
- You lead technical calls and workshops with the customer during the exploration phase for potential use-cases
- You carry on domain knowledge exchange, and technical review meetings to show progress to the customer
- You keep yourself up-to date with the latest research papers & ML trends, and share knowledge within the team
- You have at least 2 years of experience in industry or academia showing completed projects
- You are skilled in Machine Learning approaches and Machine Learning frameworks
- You own well-founded intuition about experimentation
- You possess a proficient understanding of Python and libraries such as Pandas, Numpy, Jupyter, etc.
- You have a good level of TensorFlow knowledge for algorithm implementations
- You know basic GPU accelerator usage (Optional)
- You are familiar with Linux based development (Optional)
- You are a strong personality, team oriented, with excellent communication skills
- Your English skills are business fluent
Benefit from a wide range of training or foster your talent in our in house NETCADEMY.
Prove your team spirit at weekly social events & celebrate milestones together with your colleagues. It’s on us!
Early bird or night owl? Thanks to our flexible working models you start your work day when and where it fits you best.
Take on your social responsibility with us and join various projects such as our NETCONOMY Charity Run.
Whether in the chillout lounge at the pool table or in our modern furnished workspaces our stunning offices keep you motivated.
Best tech equipment, a mobility subsidy, discounts at our partner companies and all the other standard stuff you would expect.