As the Deliverability Analyst you will be responsible for analyzing delivery and MTA reports. Determining ISP/domain related deliverability issues and providing recommendations and solutions in order to address these issues. You will also be asked to manage projects tied to the overall deliverability function and will be a primary contributor for supporting all deliverability solutions and services. You should have a background in configuring MTA’s and understanding volume thresholds based on ISP and ramp up strategies based on performance and engagement of emails.
If you’re someone who has excellent analytical skills, great at solving problems and highly-organized, then you’re perfect for this role.
You’re good at:
- Multi-tasking multiple projects at once
- Self-motivating and self-directing yourself
- Background in Machine Learning or AI
- You have a never say never attitude
- You love collaborating with your fellow team members
- You are eager to learn
What you'll do
The daily responsibilities in this role include, but are not limited to:
- Analyzing, evaluating, and optimizing email list performance.
- Managing relationships with ISPs including whitelisting and feedback loop programs.
- Monitoring deliverability metrics (delivered, bounced, inbox, filtered, black lists, etc.).
- Auditing email practices, registration sources, blacklisting’s, deliverability, and sender reputation.
- Identifying, investigating and resolving domain/client issues
- Advising internal teams on best email sending strategies
- Investigating/escalating suspect email
- Recommending projects/tools which will assist in overall deliverability
- Streamlining current deliverability practices
What you’ll need
The following experience is relevant to us:
- Strong work history and references
- Knowledge of SMTP protocols & SMTP related systems
- Excellent customer service skills
- Superior written communication
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail
- Ability to lead and carry out tasks independently from a virtual office
- 2-5 years’ experience in the area of deliverability and e-mail server administration is a bonus. If no experience, we can teach you.
- This employee can work from a home office anywhere in the world.