PLAYSTUDIOS, Inc. is the creator of the groundbreaking playAWARDS loyalty platform, and a publisher and developer of award-winning mobile games, including the iconic Tetris® mobile app, POP! Slots, myVEGAS Slots, myVEGAS Blackjack, my KONAMI Slots, myVEGAS Bingo, and MGM Slots Live. Besides USA and Asia, Playstudios Europe has opened its doors in Belgrade in 2021. We are working on the Pop! Slots and MGM Slots Live games and from this year, we are working on the new Tetris® app. We are a dynamic and young-minded environment, blooming with talented developers, creatives, quality assurance professionals, and other leaders working together to change the face of social gaming!
We have an exciting opportunity for a Development Project Manager / Scrum Master to join our expanding META team at Playstudios.
In a high-profile role, you’ll be responsible for managing the end-to-end delivery of innovative in-app features in our META domain while building and improving cross-domain processes. You’ll use your strong interpersonal skills to identify and engage with project stakeholders and manage all ongoing communications to ensure all are kept informed at an appropriate level.
The Development Project Manager will be responsible for leading multiple concurrent projects while utilizing agile frameworks with a strong focus on delivery, risk, and quality.
- Serve as Scrum Master for multiple teams – own and facilitate their Agile ceremonies using best practices and flexibility to suit their way of working, while coaxing them toward greater efficiency.
- Drive team sprint execution, communicate with management and stakeholders
- Manage project conflicts, challenges, and dynamic business requirements to keep operations running at a high performance
- Proactively identify and eliminate impediments and facilitate flow, maintain team data in project management tool to support estimates and execution
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress
- Measure project performance & cross-domain processes to identify areas for improvement
- Responsible for ensuring the identification of the resources required to meet the goals
- Supports product owner(s) with intra-team dynamics with respect to priorities and scope
- 2+ years of experience as an Agile Project Manager/software development SM
- BA/BSc in Information Systems/Computer Science or equivalent
- Solid technical background
- Thorough understanding of development methodologies, principles, and procedures
- Demonstrable expertise in agile methodology and frameworks like Scrum, Kanban, etc.
- Experience in implementing Agile in the gaming industry – advantage
- Certified project manager (PMP) – advantage
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM) – advantage
- Familiarity with JIRA – advantage
- Familiarity with Splunk – advantage
- Strong collaboration skills
- Self-motivated, organized with a strong sense of ownership
- Thrives in a highly collaborative, fast-paced environment