We are looking for a
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a great software development company.
Consolia is part of an international company with operations in Sweden, England, Germany, Denmark, and for 14 years in Serbia. We are working on our SAAS solution with large international customers and hiring a DevOps Engineer to join an existing and expanding team. When you join us, you will become a part of our Belgrade team of 50+ high professionals. We are looking for an DevOps Engineer, who will be responsible for deploying product updates, identifying production issues and implementing integrations that meet our customers' needs. If you have a solid background in software engineering and are familiar with Microsoft Azure Services, we’d love to speak with you.
- Working on ways to automate and improve release processes over different stages
- Introducing tools for testing and examining code and analyzing results
- Working with software developers to ensure that development follows established processes and works as intended
- Keeping track and documenting your work
- Work effectively and cooperatively with other team members and with other departments teams
- Taking part in long term projects
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Medium/high experience in one of the known cloud services (AWS, Google, Azure)
- Working professionally and efficiently with an attention to detail to deliver work
- Courteous, professional, positive attitude, with a focus on solutions
- Team oriented, customer-focused, and flexible
- Sharing experience from the beginning and building his knowledge together with others, not someone that is learning from scratch and with a strong desire to learn and develop
- Excellent communication skills in English
GOOD TO HAVE:
- Experience with
- Cloud services Microsoft Azure
- Version control system – Git
- Automation frameworks, Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes
- Messaging, e.g., RabbitMQ, Azure Service Bus, MassTransit, NServiceBus
- Basic programming skills
- Challenging and interesting work in an international environment
- Great office space at a very good location
- Opportunity to work in a small team of highly professional people
- The great working atmosphere with proactive, friendly, and motivated colleagues
- Learning and development opportunities
- Regular team bonding activities
- Full private health insurance
- Gym membership etc.
You are welcome to apply for this position by sending your CV in English.
We will contact only shortlisted candidates with the proper qualifications.
Please visit our homepage http://www.consolia.rs