In the past 30 years, Fazi has grown and become a leading manufacturer of electronic roulettes and online slot games. We are dynamic, innovative, and bold and present you with an opportunity to create unique features and develop your professional skills. We are looking for a tech-savvy with great interpersonal skills and a passion for technology to join our team as a DevOps Engineer.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, or similar relevant field;
- Previous experience as a DevOps Engineer (2+ years), System Administrator (5+ years), or Software Developer passionate about automation, willing to make a switch;
- Experience and knowledge in Docker and Kubernetes;
- Knowledge of Linux and bash Scripting;
- Excellent knowledge of at least one programming language. (Python, C++, C#, Java …);
- Windows Server or Unix administration and troubleshooting;
- Experience in coding and scripting methodologies to solve a problem with a custom workflow;
- Experience with some software versioning tool, preferably Git (Git Hub, Git Lab, Bitbucket… ).
Nice to have:
- Working experience with Cloud technologies (AWS, Azure or Google Cloud);
- Good knowledge of networking including DHCP, firewalls, load balancers, and IP routing;
- Experience in building release pipelines and CI/CD workflows using tools like Jenkins, Gitlab CI, Azure DevOps, etc;
- Experience with server configuration automation (Ansible, Chef, Puppet …);
- Experience with Terraform;
- Understanding and debugging common network protocols and services (DNS, HTTP, SSH, SMTP);
- Experience and knowledge in PowerShell scripting.
What you’ll do:
- Build and set up new development tools and infrastructure, and maintain current infrastructure across multiple environments and platforms;
- Guide Development teams through the design and implementation of microservice architectures and ensure that the teams follow established processes;
- Develop scripts to automate the process of software builds, testing, and deployment systems, in addition to infrastructure;
- Network architecture design, analysis of traffic, and troubleshooting problems;
- Make sure that the cloud security is maintained and enforced;
- Set up new alarms and monitoring tools;
- Troubleshoot and fix bugs of different microservices and CI/CD pipelines;
- Identify technical problems and develop software updates and fixes;
- Recommend performance enhancements by identifying alternative solutions;
- Write technical documentation.
- Opportunity to develop and share knowledge and ideas, but also learn from your colleagues;
- Great compensation package;
- Flexible work hours/work from home;
- Support in development through personal education allowance;
- Team buildings and gatherings.
If you would like to join our team, please submit your CV.
We are looking forward to meeting you!