P3 develops new business models, enable our customer to gain future sources of income and accompanies them in building up their skills.
P3 supports and empowers customer organizations to build robust structures to operate sustainably and grow in the future.
P3 provides end-to-end solutions in the field of security consulting and guarantees a seamless service and product rollout.
Ref.Nr. 3586 | Location: Belgrade, Subotica (RS)
WHAT YOU'LL DO
We are looking for a colleague to join our DevOps team.
- Use automation extensively to deploy, configure, manage, and monitor systems in support of our products and their development teams
- Support the team’s continuous integration and continuous deployment initiatives
- Contribute to service capacity planning and demand forecasting
- Resolve service problems
- Evaluate and evolve ongoing design, architecture, standards and methods for P3 infrastructure and systems
WHO YOU ARE
If you are a problem solver, passionate about working as a part of a team, and you are committed to bringing innovative solutions, then this is the position for you.
- 3+ years’ experience in IT environment
- Experience with Linux/Unix administration
- Experience with cloud infrastructure (AWS, Azure, GCloud)
- Experience with high availability strategies
- Experience in Terraform and Azure Bicep
- Ability to openly debate technical decisions
- Understanding of version control systems (GIT)
- Network stack and security awareness are a must
- Excellent English communication skills
- Strong communication skills to empower distributed teams
- Ability to read, write and review automation code
- Experience in use of configuration management tools
- Knowledge of high-level programming languages (PHP, Perl, Python) is highly desirable
- Ability and willingness to learn
- Personal and professional career development plan, education budget, paid certifications, language courses
- Innovative projects with prestigious international customers
- Competitive working conditions and full time employment
- Flexible working schedule and possibility to work from home
- Mentorship and onboarding program
- Private health insurance, fit pass
- Monthly team events to support team oriented culture
- Referral program and jubilee awards
- Minimum 22 days of vacation + extra days off
- Refreshments, Fruits, Sweets, Snacks and lunch on Tuesdays
- Cozy lounge room and terrace to relax and hang out
HR Manager Serbia