Celsius addresses the financial needs of today’s consumers worldwide through a democratized interest income and lending platform accessible via mobile and desktop app. With a mission to put unparalleled economic freedom in the hands of the people, and a core belief that financial services should only do what is in the best interests of the community, Celsius is a modern earning and lending platform where membership provides access to curated financial services that are not available through traditional financial institutions. Crypto holders can earn yield on the digital assets in their account with Celsius, and can borrow fiat or stablecoins against their crypto collateral at the lowest interest rates in the space.
The Celsius team is committed to doing good and doing well. We believe in the power of disruption and the importance of decentralization to create a new system that acts in the best interest of everyone. Each member of our team brings something unique and innovative to the table, but the common thread that links us together is our passion for blockchain, equality, and leading the next financial revolution that changes the equation to bring power back to the people.
The role we are seeking a service-oriented DevOpsEngineer with a passion for providing an exceptional environment for our software engineers to operate in.
The ideal candidate has a strong working knowledge of cloud infrastructure and experience collaborating cross-functionally.
Your main challenges will be:
- Deploy and maintain infrastructure automation and configuration management tools.
- Design and implement orchestration solutions for dozens of containerized micro services.
- Support, improve and upgrade a continuous deployment& continuous integration environment (CI/CD).
- Deploy, manage and monitor advanced security solutions to protect high volume/value trades and transactions.
DevOps Engineer Skills/Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s in Computer Science, Engineering, Software Engineering or a relevant field.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a DevOps or Infrastructure Engineering role.
- Strong experience with Linux-based infrastructures, Linux/Unix administration.
- Understanding of modern web architecture patterns.
- Experience with Git or other distributed SCM systems.
- Experience working with Jenkins or similar automation tools.
- Experienced with Docker containers management and orchestration such as Kubernetes (K8s).
- Experienced with Continuous integration tools.
- Experience with building and supporting infrastructures for high volume.
- Experience working with declarative Infrastructure-as-Code frameworks (Terraform, Cloud Formation)
- Working knowledge of configuration management frameworks (Ansible).
- Experience with IaaS cloud solutions such as AWS or GCP or other similar.
- Strong experience with databases such as Postgresql, MySQL, Elasticsearch, Redis.
- Knowledge of scripting languages such as Python, Groovy, Bash.
- Experience with project management and workflow tools such as Agile, Jira.