Here at Wargaming Belgrade we are looking for DevOps Engineer to strengthen the World of Warships team.
We are ready to provide relocation support.
What will you do?
- Support and develop current infrastructure, services, and monitoring systems
- Design and develop CI/CD systems, automation tools, and other internal tools
- Participate in releases, resolve possible incidents
- Participate in the development of product service architecture, assist developers with delivery and monitoring systems
- Support the staging environment
What are we looking for?
- Good knowledge of OS Linux administration basics
- Understanding of construction and web service operation principles
- Experience scripting in Python/Golang/Bash
- Experience working with containerization systems
- Experience with SCM tools (puppet/ansible)
- Experience with CI/CD software (teamcity/gitlab/jenkins/etc)
- Russian language skills
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Experience in migration from baremetal/vps to Kubernetes
- Experience working with and administering PostgreSQL and MySQL databases
- Experience with RabbitMQ, Kafka
- Experience working with monitoring systems
- Experience creating web services.
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has become one of the leaders in the gaming industry with 15 offices worldwide, including studios in Chicago, Prague, Shanghai, Tokyo, and Vilnius. Our diverse and multicultural team works together to deliver a top-class experience to millions of players who enjoy Wargaming's titles across all major gaming platforms. Our flagship products include free-to-play hits World of Tanks, World of Warships and World of Tanks Blitz.