For our Novi Sad office (currently remote work from your home due to the COVID pandemic), we are seeking a DevOps engineer. The ideal candidate’s primary responsibility will be setting up tools and the required infrastructure for the project/project workflow. The ideal candidate has a basic understanding of coding and can identify and build automated processes wherever possible.
Skills & Requirements:
- 1+ years experience in DevOps
- Understanding of software development process and CI/CD concepts and tools
- Proficiency in scripting languages such as bash and remote work via ssh
- Configuring web servers Nginx, Apache
- Linux Fundamentals and Scripting
- Experience with Git, Github/Gitlab (CI/CD)
- Configuring database servers (MySQL, Postgres, ElasticSearch, MongoDB, Redis)
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Identify opportunities and implement solutions for automation which helps improve availability and efficiency and reduce errors
- Managing day-to-day operations of infrastructure and networking systems by monitoring, configuration, maintenance, and repairing system performance
- Maintain and improve our CI/CD pipeline
- Collaboration with other Engineering members
- Performance Management – evaluating existing applications and platforms, giving recommendations for enhancing performance via gap analysis, identifying the most practical alternative solutions and assisting with modifications
- Familiarity with automated environments, cloud infrastructure (AWS/Google Cloud)
- Familiarity with Jenkins-a, AWS Pipelines
- Experience with Docker
- A working understanding of Infrastructure as code and scripts
What to expect?
LibraFire is a place where you can expect team spirit and a healthy, stress-free work atmosphere. No stress policy with us means that there is no micromanagement but only you, your clearly defined tasks, and the job you love. Because we believe that if you do what you love and no one hangs over your head, you can achieve great results.
We're also known as a place where it is ok to make a mistake and learn from your mistake, where it is ok to ask, because we are all in this together, for that reason we share knowledge and information so that we can all progress together. An indicator of how much we want you to adapt is that we have an onboarding period followed by individual 1 on 1 talks – where we will define your development plan, check-in with your job satisfaction, motivation and revise your professional goals. On top of that, we will provide you with education and training and will provide regular feedback. In terms of vacation (everybody needs one) you will get twenty days of annual leave – after signing an indefinite contract.
Like to hang out with your colleagues? No problem, we like to organize team building and bonding activities every once in a while!
One last thing, you will get private health insurance (just in case you need it).
Sounds interesting? We are looking forward to working with you!