As Switzerland’s leading digital hub, we provide our media and platforms with enabling technology solutions, to drive their businesses. We stand for interdisciplinary collaboration, innovation and dynamic development.
We are on the move – and want to keep moving. We are farsighted. We are proactive. We are courageous. We are TX.
Doodle revolutionizes the way the world schedules meetings. Our suite of scheduling tools enables individuals and enterprises worldwide to own their time, be more productive, and grow their businesses. We’re the industry leader in scheduling technology with 30 million monthly users, and we’re just starting.
Now’s your chance to join more than 100 ambitious engineers, designers, product managers, marketers, and salespeople on a mission to make great meetings happen. Be a part of a global team headquartered in Zurich, with offices in Atlanta, New York City, Belgrade, and Berlin.
You will learn
- Microservices architectures and container orchestration frameworks (Kubernetes)
- Cloud computing infrastructure such as AWS, GCP
- Monitoring and alerting services
- CI/CD practices
- To solve problems individually and thoroughly: you like to think end-to-end of the consequences and move across technologies to solve potential issues
- How to become a great team player that communicates proactively
- Maintenance, improvements and sustainability of the overall IT architecture and infrastructure
- Troubleshoot platform issues and manage outages
- Identify opportunities for improvement and professional growth
- Develop, improve and maintain our tooling, monitoring, orchestration, and services deployments
- Write automation code to build scalable, reliable and secure cloud infrastructure on AWS and Kubernetes
- Provide site reliability and development operations
- Building up and maintaining the whole infrastructure
- Optimizing infrastructure, solutions and the development pipeline
- Starting date will be mid-October
- 4-8 working hours per day
- Duration 6 months
- The final year of Undergraduate Studies or Masters
- Fluent English