Diagnostic Development Engineer (m/f)
Function: Software | Location: Novi Sad
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of €37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
As a part of our team, you will use state-of-the-art technologies to bring a future vision of the automotive world. The solution that your team is developing introduces advanced services enabling connected vehicle concepts and novel use-cases.
You will collaborate with a diverse international team of experts and have an opportunity to work on multidisciplinary projects related to advanced vehicle diagnostics. These projects cover multiple disciplines and technologies, including embedded hardware and firmware, desktop & mobile apps, and cloud-based services.
IN YOUR DAY TO DAY JOB YOU WILL:
- Develop high-quality diagnostic data following project goals
- Reverse engineer diagnostic protocols and procedures using OEM diagnostic tools
- Assist software developers, providing know-how on diagnostic topics and performing tests on vehicles
- Test and validate diagnostic equipment for the aftermarket
- Feedback on process improvements and software bugs
- Teamwork in an office, working on the technical documentation, but also outside the office, performing field testing
- Technical education
- Experience in vehicle diagnostics (knowledge of automotive network, protocols and architectures)
- Experience reading technical documentation
- Advanced knowledge of analog and digital vehicle electronics
- Intermediate level of conversational and written English, advanced user of MS Office suite
- Self-motivated and self-organized
- Attention to detail
WOULD BE A PLUS
- University degree in a technical field
- Experience in software development
- Experience in diagnosing complex vehicle system faults
WHAT WE OFFER
- A dynamic team in a globally active organization
- Competitive pay and a comprehensive benefit package
- Professional development opportunities
- Flexible working hours and mobile work
- Private health Insurance
- Fitpass premium
If you are interested in this program, you can send us your resume in English via poslovi.infostud.com. Please specify the topic you would like to apply for in your resume. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.