In this position you are responsible to drive field demand creation for industrial processors, providing comprehensive software technical advice and technical support in Digital Motor Control applications supporting relevant customers across Europe. Collaborating with application engineers, account managers and technical marketing you are a problem solver! You are developing strong and healthy relationships with design engineers and decision makers at your clients as well as with the technical resources of our suppliers and other relevant software design chain third parties.
What would be your responsibilities?
- Gain deep understanding of the customer preferences and requirements for new Motor Control and Power Conversion software designs and formulate satisfactory technical proposals inspiring innovation
- Provide technical support to solve customer problems and design challenges
- Collaborate with System FAEs and Account Managers supporting design-in activities and delivering innovative solutions to grow business within a certain set of targeted customers
- Gain expert level knowledge and experience in the software design ecosystem of the relevant industrial processors in the EBV solutions portfolio
- Build and preserve privileged relationships with the customer technical community, key influencers and decision makers. Be considered a Trusted Advisor.
- Network effectively with supplier technical resources and relevant design chain third parties; building and preserving strong relationships
- Engage in new relevant projects securing critical demand creation sockets in Motor Control
- Contribute driving Digital motor control software solutions technical marketing activities including participation in trade fairs and technical conferences, preparing promotion material, key customer presentations, hands-on trainings/seminars/workshops for colleagues and customers.
- Provide application examples, proof-of-concept and demonstrations to influence the product selection and maximize the chance of project win success
- Acquire and maintain knowledge of technology and market developments in digital motor control, servo drives, anomalies detection and predictive maintenance as well as latest innovations in product developments and design toolchain
What are we looking for?
- Minimum 5 years of experience on application engineering, R&D, or technical support in digital motor control with expertise in Microcontroller’s software design
- University engineering degree applicable for electronics systems software design
- Deep knowledge and technical competence within microcontrollers, application processors, sensors and industrial connectivity
- Experience with field-oriented control algorithms, software stacks, drivers, development tools and methodologies used in Digital Motor Control (AC Induction, BLDC, PMSM, etc.)
- Overall knowledge of Power Electronics block diagrams
- Overall knowledge of operative systems, digital signal processing, security, machine learning for anomalies detection and predictive maintenance
- Strong collaboration and relationship building capabilities in order to build and maintain trust.
- Strategic and business oriented thinking with ability to develop and execute strategic programs that deliver healthy growth.
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Fluent in English (verbally and in writing). German is a valuable plus.
- Willing to travel (regionally & internationally). Car driving license required.
- Able to work effectively within a global organization with matrix structure and cross functional teams
Great! Then we look forward to receiving you application.