Are you a creative thinker and have a passion for web development? Do you get excited at the thought of working in a small team to create amazing e-commerce digital experiences? This might just be the role for you.
Gallant Digital is one of Australia’s leading e-commerce platform partners and they take pride in their ability to help their e-commerce clients, big or small. They are passionate about achieving awesome results!
Gallant Digital is based in Australia are looking for a Mid-Senior Front End Developer to join our Novi Sad development office. You will be a key part of our small team, contributing with new and fresh ideas, building e-commerce websites from the ground up with your expertise.
- You love developing e-commerce websites from custom code in a range of platforms, ie WordPress, Shopify
- You know and love the basics: semantic HTML and pure CSS (SCSS)
- Bootstrap is your bread and butter
- You code up super fast websites and are familiar with how to code for Google Page Speed Insights
- You’re experienced with Git
- You’re a positive person, with a can do attitude who likes working and communicating with team members
- You love learning and adapting new concepts into your work
To be considered you’ll have:
- High levels of integrity, autonomy and self-motivation
- Extensive experience with e-commerce development with a strong portfolio of e-commerce website work
- Experience with slicing work (converting PSD to HTML files) and strong knowledge of Photoshop, Figma or similar design software
- Ability to write clean, well-designed and high quality code with an eye towards usability, standards, and elegance
- Strong understanding of web and mobile UX and UI best practices
- Testing experience across multiple browsers, platforms, and devices (including tablets and smartphones)
- Comprehensive experience of HTML5, CSS3, JS and Frameworks
- Excellent analytical, organisational, project management and time management skills
- Good English communicational skills and open mind to feedback
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, identify and resolve problems
If you meet all the requirements and think you’ll make a great cultural fit with us, please send your CV.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.