We have a really interesting team of people that span many different skill sets, cultures, and backgrounds. We are a melting pot of sorts. One of the things our team members enjoy the most about working at Curotec is their ability to learn new things every day, not only about technology but also about their fellow team members and their cultures.
About the Job
We are looking for a Front-end QA Tester with experience testing front-end web applications. This is a full-time position. Candidates must be available to collaborate during US team business hours.
Must demonstrate the following:
- Must be experienced with manual and automated testing of complex web applications.
- Must be able to speak and write fluent English. Your first interview will be a video call via Zoom.
- Must be able to work EDT business hours. 8:00am – 5:00pm New York time.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Good communication and collaboration skills.
- Independent and self-organized.
- Experience in Agile and Scrum.
- Design test plans, scenarios, scripts, or procedures.
- Test case creation and execution.
- Document software defects using a bug tracking system, and report defects to software developers.
- Identify, analyze, and document problems with program function, output, online screen, or content.
- Develop testing programs that address areas such as user scenarios, regression testing, negative testing, error or bug retests, or usability.
- Participate in product design reviews to provide input on functional requirements, product designs, schedules, or potential problems.
- Understand business process flow and architectural diagrams.
- Assist with creating business requirements documents that include organizing them into epics, user stories, and business scenarios.
Must be proficient with:
- XML/JSON data
- Bug or Defect Tracking systems
- Lucidchart/MS Visio
- UML diagram/Wireframe
- 3 – 5 years of Sr QA engineer for software applications with client-facing experience on documentation.