Global IT Factory is one of the leading providers of software for High Education Curriculum Management. We build systems for top-tier universities across the globe. We have been listed by Gartner® as one of the top 12 world producers of Curriculum Managements Systems. Our global business development and delivery teams are in Australia and Serbia.
Our company’s mission is to empower Universities around the globe, by providing them with tools to better manage, innovate and collaborate on designing Curriculums, Courses, and Programs.
As we are now growing and expanding our product set, the opportunity exists for the experienced, competent, and self-driven individual to work with our Belgrade team as a SW Frontend Dev Team Leader for our new PTC team.
As a FE Team Leader, you will be working alongside our Architects and Technology Leads. You will be given plenty of responsibility, freedom, and room to build your own team, that is going to work on our brand-new PTC cloud-based application.
If you would like to be a part of a team which will create a challenging new app that will revolutionize the way students interact with their universities, please read on…
We only work on our own products; we do not outsource.
CMS (Curriculum Management System): Our first product. We started working on it five years ago and it is already making success around the globe. It is a fully integrated End to End solution for Curriculum Management, enabling Universities to capture, manage and publish the curriculum structures of all their current and planned offerings. It is a great enabler and time saver for our Client Universities.
PTC (Plan Track & Check): This is our second product. We have just started working on it, and that is where we need your help. We are developing this product on a strong foundation created by CMS and good understanding of Education processes and technologies. We are taking lessons we learned from the mobile first approach and apply those lessons as we work to effectively accommodate all screen sizes. You will have opportunity to learn more about PTC product in an interview.
What will you do:
- Work closely with the Product team to understand business requirements, create Jira User Stories and architect solutions.
- Foster self-initiative and provide technical guidance to less senior team members.
- Write clean, scalable, modular, secure, well-structured, and testable code.
- Define technologies, patterns and develop reusable components and libraries.
- Work closely with other internal teams and engage in a friendly, constructive, and collaborative relationship.
- Follow and improve Global IT Factory software development processes and best practices.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with engineering, product management, and company leaders to drive product from concept to launch.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or equivalent industry work experience.
- 5+ years of experience in a software developer role (some of that angular 2)
- 2+ years of experience leading development teams.
- Experience designing web-based and mobile applications.
- Detail-oriented approach, and problem solver mindset.
- Good communication, team leading, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong (English) written and oral communication skills.
Why work with us:
- We work in cross-functional teams that are very strong technically. You’ll be working alongside senior professionals, with plenty of industry experience. Being part of a highly professional, growing team focused on great outcomes, will foster your personal and professional growth.
- We’ll trust you and help you grow. You’ll be given plenty of responsibility as your role will be vital for the company to meet its proposed targets. We also take career development seriously, and provide education and courses as needed.
- Work from anywhere. We rely on top global talent, not only those living within a 10km radius from the office. We trust our people to work remotely and deliver on the proposed results.
Our hiring process:
- You read our ad and like what you see.
- You submit your CV.
- We like what we see and invite you to an interview to discuss your previous experience as well as your future career plans.
- We realize that our plans overlap and invite you to our technical interview.
- You pass the interview, and you will hear from us no later than a week from it.
Like what you see? Apply now to learn more about this opportunity and gain the chance to be a part of a growing IT Ed-tech company!