We keep on growing and we need you to help us grow.
Wanted: Frontend developer
You would be working on: Our partner is the provider of the interactive and internationally frequently used online planner. It is 3D product configurator for end consumers.
Through specially developed planning tools and innovative solutions, they are achieving millions of visitors. And among their customers, there are hundreds of well-known dealers and leading manufacturers from Europe.
For how long etc.: Full-time, long-term
Mode of work: remote/on-site/hybrid
Initial: Implementing minor UI adjustments/changes, building new controls
Long-term: Familiarization with the project, development of new features (web-app and peripherals), code/project maintenance
The qualities we are looking for:
- At least 1+ year of working experience with TypeScript
- Experience with JS/TS based Front-end frameworks (preferably React/Preact – are used)
- Experience with CSS/Sass
- Some experience with NPM
- Experience with NodeJS would be a plus
We want you to love Mondays, so:
- You can count on private medical insurance
- You can count on the conference budget
- You can count on 23 vacation days per year
- You can count on a friendly working environment
- You can count on flexible working hours
- You can count on a competitive salary
- You can count on coffee, tea, and refreshments when in the office
- You can count on fully remote mode (or join us on-site)
- You can count on the referral fees
ProDevs is a steadily growing software company headquartered in Belgrade, Serbia. We build web, desktop, and mobile applications for businesses, from small startups to large enterprises, and we’re looking for a motivated developer to help us grow.
We strive for an open, collaborative, and transparent environment. We value each and every employee equally since we are aware that everyone who joins us has a direct impact on the direction and success of our company.
ProDevs is an equal opportunity employer.