At GoDaddy the future of work looks different for each team. Some teams work in the office full-events or offsites. Your hiring manager can share more about this role’s hybrid or remote time, others have a hybrid arrangement (they work remotely some days and in the office some days) and some work entirely remotely.
This is a remote position, so you’ll be working remotely from your home. You may occasionally visit a GoDaddy office to meet with your team for events or offsites.
What you'll get to do…
- Write great code and build unit and integration tests that prove it
- Perform code reviews and advocate for clean, high-quality code
- Participate in DevOps, release, and on-call activities in support of our products
- Participate in ensuring a high-quality and performant system that engages and delights customers
Your experience should include…
- 2+ years of professional software development experience
- Strong proficiency with front-end technologies such as: React, Vue.js, and/or Next.js.
- Strong foundational skills (data structures, design patterns)
- Proficiency in API-driven design, particularly REST
- Understanding of git and git-based workflows
- Good English skills – both verbal and written
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; team collaboration skills
You might also have…
- Experience with multiple "last mile" tools like grunt, gulp, or webpack to ship production-ready software
- Experience managing or contributing to open-source projects is a plus
- Exposure to containerization using technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes
About us… GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company, visit About Us (https://aboutus.godaddy.net/about-us/overview/default.aspx.)
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, colour, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, disability, pregnancy, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by applicable country or local laws.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team electronically.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.
JOB ID: R016338