Are you ready to be a part of a dynamic, exciting, and highly valued team within the KINTO mobility and Toyota ecosystem? We are on the lookout for a FRONT-END DEVELOPER with experience in building modern JS interfaces and Single Page Applications using the React ecosystem (as well as solid experience with REST APIs). Sounds like you?
Keep reading…As part of the Frontend team, you will directly contribute to the development of Kinto Web Frontend. Moreover, you will have a wide specter of collaborators across the company (product owner, designers, developers, testers, management, and all others necessary to accomplish a job) so do put your cape on and get ready for some exciting days ahead. To give you some more insights, you will:
- develop sustainable and scalable functionalities, by producing high-quality reusable code
- source code repository organization, enabling logging and analytics
- documenting software (in code)
- participating in code reviews
- writing unit tests and helping in developing automated UI tests, using an Agile development process, and creating beautiful user interfaces
- Today is the right moment for you to become an essential part of the driving force behind Toyota’s fourth industrial revolution!
Essential to the role:
- The capacity to design flexible, performant, reactive, and scalable components is our highest priority for this role
- Solid experience in front-end development
- Excellent JS understanding and good HTML, and CSS practice
- Preferably, but not mandatory, good knowledge of React JS or will to learn and use the library on day to day basis.
- Good capacity to communicate in English (technical writing included)
- Good knowledge of HTTP & HTTPS protocols and be respectful of QA best practices
- A holistic approach to development is important to us, as well as attention to security details on a daily basis
- Good understanding of what makes good UI/UX, and the ability to stand up for what you know and explain your reasoning clearly and articulately – we want to give you space and freedom to personally contribute to our product’s further development
Something that will give you some extra points:
We highly respect the following personality traits which we expect our developers will bring to the role:
- Capacity to learn quickly
- Business-oriented approach
Bonuses, company retreats, private medical insurance, and personal development budgets are implied. We are more than excited to welcome your application, and we wish you the best of luck in the selection process.