Want to learn about biometric verification and work with the latest generation smart phone technologies? Interested in learning new platforms and new technology? This is the job for you! Daon is an innovative provider of award-winning biometric identity assurance software products and services focused on meeting the needs of governments and large commercial organizations worldwide. We are currently looking for highly motivated Frontend Developer to join the engineering team in our Belgrade or Novi Sad office.
We have large set of products for which our team is responsible. Technologies varying from vanilla JS, to modern Angular (Material UI/Bootstrap) and React (Styled components) applications.
You will work in our Onboarding SaaS Web team consisting currently of 5 web developers. You will work daily with our QA, backend and DevOps teams to align all the priorities and deliver a new iteration of the product.
- 3+ years of relevant web development experience
- Excellent knowledge of HTML5/CSS3
- Excellent experience with React JS and/or Angular frameworks
- Good experience working with RESTful services
- Experience in application servers, and database technologies
- Experience with SaaS/PaaS products is a strong advantage
- The ability to work at all stages of the Software Development Lifecycle
- Familiarity with Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- Very good verbal and written English
If you strive to improve capabilities, pick up and champion new technology and programming languages, apply best software development practices, and look to add value, and innovate, send us your CV!
- Flexible work environment
- Hybrid approach – work from home or office
- Modern new office in the city center in Belgrade
- Working hub in the center of Novi Sad
- Health & Wellness
- Full-covered medical insurance for you and your family
- Fitpass Card
- Company-sponsored life insurance
- Learning & Development
- An opportunity to work with the latest tech stack within the growing world of biometric and identity
- Support in personal skills development through internal and external education
- Great Culture
- Organized Sport&Social Club and company events
- Supportive and friendly people
- International working environment
- Possibility to travel abroad and much more!
- Qualified applicants will be invited to schedule a 30-minute introductory call with our HR Business Partner
- Candidates selected for 2nd round interview will then be invited to a series of practical interviews with members of the technical teams
- Successful candidates will be selected and contacted with an offer to join our team
Come join the team that is changing the way biometrics and identity authentication operate globally!