Frontend Developer (m/f/d)
- You contribute in developing high performance web solutions within our agile and cross-functional teams
- You work across the entire web stack with modern web frameworks such as React, Angular, Redux, GraphQL, Node.js, SASS and TypeScript)
- You effectively support with browser and performance optimization
- You build experiences for customers by optimizing the usability of the available frontends
- You successfully implement responsive designs and ensure cross-browser compatibility
- You proactively assist with the evaluation and introduction of innovative frontend technologies
- You have at least 2 years of experience working as a Frontend Developer or in a similar role
- You are familiar with a variety of web browsers and their compatibility issues
- You know how to use modern development tools, such as JIRA, Confluence, Git, Jenkins
- You have practical experience with accessibility, performance analysis and usability
- Your knowledge of concepts like Server-Side Rendering and Progressive Web Apps is solid
- You have excellent English skills (B2/C1), German skills are beneficial
Benefit from a wide range of training or foster your talent in our in house NETCADEMY.
Prove your team spirit at weekly social events & celebrate milestones together with your colleagues. It’s on us!
Early bird or night owl? Thanks to our flexible working models you start your work day when and where it fits you best.
Take on your social responsibility with us and join various projects such as our NETCONOMY Charity Run.
Whether in the chillout lounge at the pool table or in our modern furnished workspaces our stunning offices keep you motivated.
Best tech equipment, a mobility subsidy, discounts at our partner companies and all the other standard stuff you would expect.