Acronis is a world leader in cyber protection—empowering people with cutting-edge technology that enables them to monitor, control, and protect the data that their businesses and lives depend on. We are in an exciting phase of rapid-growth and expansion and looking for a Frontend Developer who is ready to join us in creating a #CyberFit future and protecting the digital world!
This is an individual contributor position that will be responsible for developing the front-end of the Acronis Cyber Protection console, which helps administrators configure workload protection in the cloud and on-premises, as well as a new desktop application with web-based technology inside.
Every member of our “A-Team” has an instrumental role and impact on the success of Acronis’ innovative and growing business, so we are looking for someone who enjoys working in dynamic, global teams and thrives in a fast-paced and rapidly changing work environment. Just like everyone at Acronis, the ideal candidate will embody all of our company values: responsive, alert, detail-oriented, makes decisions, and never gives up.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Participate in features planning and estimating (Jira, Figma, Confluence)
- Develop and implement new features and fix issues in existing code using VueJS, ExtJS
- Participate in code reviews (GIT)
- Write and maintain tests (karma + mocha, jest, SonarQube)
WHAT YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS)
- 2+ years work experience in the field of frontend development
- Intimate knowledge of VueJS (or at least ReactJS); ElectronJS and ExtJS is a plus.
- Good knowledge of TypeScript, HTML5/CSS3
- Knowledge of Functional Programming, OOP and design patterns (Factory, Strategy, MVC, MVVM, Singleton and etc.)
- Ability to take responsibility for feature development
- Experience in one or more of the following areas will be a plus: Jest, Test-Driven Development, BEM Methodology, Linux/BSD, Node.js, Backend Development
- Experience in Git, JIRA, Scrum/Kanban
- Willingness to learn and grow professionally in a team environment
- Upper-Intermediate English
Please submit your resume and application in English
WHO WE ARE:
Acronis is revolutionizing cyber protection by unifying backup, disaster recovery, storage, next-generation anti-malware, and protection management into one solution. This all-in-one integration removes the complexity and risks associated with non-integrated solutions and offers easy, complete and reliable data protection for all workloads, applications, and systems across any environment—all at a low and predictable cost.
Founded in Singapore in 2003 and incorporated in Switzerland in 2008, Acronis now has more than 2,000 employees and offices in 34 locations worldwide. Its solutions are trusted by more than 5.5 million home users and 500,000 companies, and top-tier professional sports teams. Acronis products are available through over 50,000 partners and service providers in over 150 countries and 26 languages.
Acronis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.