LotusFlare employees join and remain at LotusFlare for two simple reasons. First, they can see immediately that their work makes a positive impact for LotusFlare customers and, secondly, that they grow on a personal level by developing best practice and experience in cloud-native enterprise software. LotusFlare Founder and CEO Sam Gadodia believes that if someone wants to make an impact and change industries for the better, they should consider joining LotusFlare.
LotusFlare has always been about making an impact through software products and changing industries for the better by simplifying technology so as to simplify customer experience. Founded by the team that helped Facebook reach over one billion mobile users, LotusFlare was born out of a vision to make the mobile internet accessible and affordable to people in parts of the world who often did not have access.
From this initial work, LotusFlare’s mission now is to design, build and continuously advance a cloud-native digital commerce and monetization platform that simplifies technology and customer experience to deliver valuable outcomes to enterprises. This platform provides the software product foundation for the company’s main offering, the LotusFlare Digital Network Operator® Cloud. LotusFlare DNO™ Cloud is a digital commerce and monetization managed service that serves as a digital BSS to deliver valuable business outcomes for communications and media services providers.
LotusFlare looks for people all around the world who are passionate in their aim to make an impact and change industries for the better by simplifying technology. Headquartered in the heart of Silicon Valley with offices in EMEA and APAC, LotusFlare serves Verizon, Globe Telecom, MPIC, Digi, DISH Networks, Permata Bank, Singtel, Digicel, Supercell and other leading enterprises around the world.
About the role:
- We are looking for a talented Frontend Engineer to join our Web team and help them continue building and enhancing our modern web applications, building and maintaining our UI component libraries and general libraries and tools to be either used by her/him or by other team members to build amazing applications for internal and external use.
- You would be working in a dynamic environment and interacting with most if not all other teams by extent products in our company, giving you rare insights and overview of our whole stack and solutions.
- Building and maintaining one or multiple applications that are both Business-to-Business and Business-to-Customer facing
- Maintaining and expanding our UI component library
- Ensuring delivery on agreed time frames while delivering quality code that is well designed, documented, and tested and both manually and using automation tools such as Unit and End-to-End tests
- Your job will be to take our highly innovative creative concepts and build them with as much creativity and precision as they were designed
- You should have a very good understanding of User Experience best practices. For given problems and scenarios you would find, propose and implement them
- You will take ownership and hopefully pride in your own work and will be given a chance to do so daily
- Experience with technologies and tools used in web app development
- Knowledge of web app optimization techniques and best practices (SEO, Responsive and Reactive design, caching, etc…)
- Strong HTML5 and CSS3 skills
- Knowledge of CSS precompilers like SCSS, SASS, LESS
- Ability to develop and interact with RESTful APIs
- Experience with other programming languages like TypeScript, PHP, Python, Scala, Java
- Experience with testing frameworks like Jest, Jasmin, Karma, Cypress, Nightwatch.js, etc.
- Previous experience working on SaaS projects
- Familiarity with Scrum methodology or other Agile development processes
- Experience interacting with different databases (SQL, NoSQL)
- Hands-on experience using Docker or similar DevOps tools
- Skills and knowledge of SEO optimization
- Understanding of distributed systems and micro-services
- Competitive salary package
- Paid lunch (In the office)
- Private healthcare
- Yearly bonus
- Company stock options
- Training and workshops
- Truly flexible working hours
- Work from anywhere (office or remote)
- Top of the class engineers to learn from and work with
LotusFlare Website and Social Media:
- Website: www.lotusflare.com
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/lotusflare
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/accounts/login/?next=/lifeatlotusflare/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/lotus_flare