Our partner Everstox is a venture capital-backed Munich based startup digitizing the logistics industry (a €250bn+ market in Europe). They are developing Europe’s first API-driven network of warehousing and fulfilment service partners to enable flexible and data-driven fulfilment. Their goal is to make sure that customers receive their orders the next day, with lower transport costs and emissions. As a young and driven team with a first-class entrepreneurial and tech background, their focus is on solving complex operational problems with customer-centric development in a highly dynamic environment.
Having freshly raised a Funding Round from Top Tier VC firms, Everstox is expending a team in Belgrade to help them make first-class distribution accessible for eCommerce, B2B, and Retail companies of any size.
Together with our partner we are looking for a Frontend Engineer to join the engineering team in Belgrade. You would be embedded in a scrum team working closely with product & tech to deliver a rock-solid application. Everstox employs over 30 engineers in total in teams located in Munich, Zagreb, Sarajevo and Belgrade. Currently Belgrade team consists of 8 engineers focused on Python Backend development and QA, with a plan to grow significantly during this year on all locations.
- You are part of a cross-functional engineering team and take responsibility for developing, testing and maintaining the frontend applications of our platform
- You extend the functionality of our frontend and strive to make users really want to work with our tools
- You ensure high-quality maintainable code showing ownership for your features along the whole Everstox development process
- You proactively come up with new ideas and approaches to improve our frontend while developing reusable components
- You have 3y+ technical experience in frontend development
- You have solid UX design skills and you are familiar with Bootstrap
- You have solid experience with writing unit/integration/end2end tests for frontend (experience with Cypress is a plus)
- You have good written and verbal communication skills in English
- We value work-life balance and have flexible working hours. We don't track time, we trust our people
- We offer you a chance to visit conferences and trainings, as we are dedicated to provide all our team members with the opportunity to enhance further their knowledge
- Lots of team activities and perks: "beer evenings", yearly retreats, workshops, hackathons
- Work with an international team of talented engineers
- Modern, sunny and open working place with positive and fun atmosphere
- A stimulating work experience that will allow you to grow both professionally and personally
- Know someone who would be a perfect fit? Let them know and after the successful probation period come and collect a well-deserved referral fee!